Unique Colorado Cabin Rental
The HPR is a Perfect location for your needs!
Weddings, Special Events and Family Reunions are
- From a cozy get-away for two, to room enough for
your entire family or large group the Historic Pines
Ranch has what you're looking for!!
2 Night Stay Minimum Required
Click on the tabs above to see full details on all we offer!
We are 8 miles from the scenic town of Westcliffe, CO.
- The Historic Pines Ranch is a gorgeous 187 acre Colorado
mountain retreat located at the base of Mt. Gibbs in the
Sangre de Cristo Mountain range.
- The Pines Ranch has hosted guests from around the world
since the late 1800's with the original 1890's "Lodge"
Victorian kit home still open for tours. Our unique ranch
atmosphere offers a charming, rustic elegance that has
been combined with modern conveniences to ensure your
- Breathtaking views of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains and
Wet Mountain Valley at this location provide a stunning
360 degrees of pure WOW!
- We are a Spectacular Rustic location for your Colorado
- Our site offers acres of pine and aspen trees with open
meadow vistas. Creeks, small rushing streams and two
stocked fishing ponds provide a charming element. A
quiet aspen grove in the picnic area with plenty of tables
and dappled shade provides a romantic setting and our
western themed Dance Hall and Knotty Pine Dining
Room/Kitchen lend an ideal touch of rustic character!
- We Border the San Isabel National Forest with access to
over 2 million acres of wilderness area, providing outdoor
adventurers with plenty of great activities from summer
time hiking, horseback riding, fishing and hunting to winter
time snow-shoeing or cross country skiing. Wildlife
viewing is abundant year around! We offer Elk Hunting
- WE WELCOME YOU TO SCHEDULE YOUR NEXT
VACATION, REUNION OR
THE HISTORIC PINES RANCH!
- Bring your Family and Friends
- Experience the Best the Colorado Mountains have to